Pilates with Hand Weights
Kira Lamb
Class 5143

Watch this Class
Kira
Bernadette L You're welcome
Kira
Vertdancer You're welcome
This is great. The cues are spot on and crisp, and the exercises all work together. No BS, got my mind right into it, came out of it feeling fantastic. Thank you!
Ellie T
This class was great! My shoulders feel amazing! 
Melissa C
Really nice! Ahhh...
Masterful cueing! !   :)
Thank you Kira for this workout. I love your energy, positivity and the variation of the exercises. As a teacher I am often aware how much I talk and feel that my clients "switch off" when I talk too much or remind them always again and again. I know we want to have perfection but I also learned that my clients want to move, exercise and have a good workout. Especially clients who are not beginners should know what Pilates is all about (internal lift, activate the powerhouse etc. etc.).  Thanks again and have an awesome day!
Thank you Kira for such a wonderful class.  I truly love your cueing and that saw was wonderful.  Such an effective way to not only add to our rotation but to find proper hand placement as well.  Great class!
Bernadette L
Dear Kira,
Thank you for this workout. I love to use hand weights in my pilates routines. Your detailed instructions help me to get the most out of this workout.  I appreciate your effort in designing the lesson.  It was great and I will take it again.  Bernadette
Shelley S
Kira, your cueing is impeccable. You have an ability to give such clear visuals that I felt like was exercising from the inside out! 
21-30 of 33

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin