Spinal Articulation Cadillac<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 545

Spinal Articulation Cadillac
Amy Havens
Class 545

Watch this Class
that was a fantastic workout with some interesting different choreography.. Challenging. Loved the idea of twisting the fuzzies. So obvious!!! Duh!
Thank you Rene! I'm only 5'3" and on the fuzzies on that Cadillac are long, so that's the main reason for twisting them. If they were on shorter straps, I may not have needed to do that. However, I do like the secure feeling! This is how I learned to do it. Thanks for watching!
Thanks Amy!I really love your classes.
Amy, you are sunshine on a cloudy day. I absolutely love this class! Your cueing is superb. You make it all look so easy and effortless. Your voice was so calm and steady throughout the workout. Thanks for a great class!
Annie.....thank you so much! I can't tell you how much I appreciate your honest and sincere feedback. Really....it takes time time leave comments so please know that I truly value what you have to say, always! Glad you liked this class!
thank you amy. I always love your attention to detail. My spine and hips feel lovely.
Thank you Pamela.....glad this class was lovely for you!
Z A
Condensed and flowing. What I needed. Thank you Amy.
Thank you !!
1 person likes this.
Loved your cadillac program and it was fun to see you hang from the fuzzy's. I love to too!!
11-20 of 30

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin