Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 547

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Kristi Cooper
Class 547

Watch this Class
Thank You Kristi !
Really enjoyed the pace of this class. Only have single peddle Wunda Chair so I made it work for me by not holding on, with one foot on seat and pressing down with opposite leg, shaking the whole time ! and held my small pole on thighs and did single ankle work~ challenging for sure :)
Always fabulous cues; fresh, makes the thought process flow.
Really, really good. You both looked beautiful doing the swan. Good to know what can fit into a 30 min. Workout and feel balanced.
Hi Kristi,really love this work..congratulations!!! Sorry my ingles!!
Paola Maruca
Kristi, I have to tell you....I always had 'this strange' hate/love relationship with the chair but now, thanks to you, I am totally in love with 'her' :)......I love your cues and you make it much easier to understand.....
nice. great cues & that background is to die for!
Thanks!! I understand that love/hate relationship with a piece of apparatus. I find however, if I approach whatever piece of apparatus I choose to use as both a dance partner and a teacher than I am more open to what lessons I am sure to learn on any given day. Glad to hear you are all enjoying this short but packed workout.
Ahhhh...the wunda chair...always a humbling experience. Awesome class. My legs are still shaking. Loved the lunge work. Thanks so much; will come back to this one. Please more wunda chair classes and more reformer classes.
Raymond Harris
Thanks Kristi, always fun to see and hear different cues and small changes and variations to the exercises. I enjoyed the class.
Love KCW's aggressiveness! : ) Do they que surfers in the background? I saw a group of dolphins during Lolita's discussion of Joe; very cool.
trxdude.com
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin