Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 547

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Kristi Cooper
Class 547

Watch this Class
Donavan, we have a button that we push at just the right moment to show the surfers and the dolphin, but DON'T TELL ANYONE!!!
In this moment I see why you say I have "aggressiveness!" All in good fun! The truth is, the surfers, the train, the dolphin and even our students come and go as they please. It seems to me it all follows the natural ebb and flow of the ocean (that in fact is NOT a green screen!). Thanks for your comment
Love the 30 minute classes!! So perfect in between clients, it gives me tons of energy to continue the day. Please please make more short equipment classes!!
Kristi,
Ahhh....thank you for the great class!! I really wanted to be instructed tonight on my Wunda Chair and I only had a small window of time before dinner! Thank you, you're the best - I feel wonderful, open and energized!!

Lots of love to you!!

L
Well you are welcome my dear Leah! Its about time I returned the favor!
xoxox
Kristi,
Always sneaky how you turn up the volume! It was a fun sweaty 30 min workout. But isn't that why we love the chair....always a great workout from the tiny beast! :) Split pedal work is so challenging for strength and coordination...enjoyed you adding it in.
Always more chair please....so addictive!
My chair is not split pedal - i would have loved to have been given other options while you were using the split
Helen H
If you need the handles as part of the class, this might be mentioned as a needed prop. I did my best to work around not having this. Loved the class.
Helen ~ Thank you for your post and for bringing this to our attention. We will add Wunda Chair Handles as props when they are used in Wunda Chair classes. I am glad you enjoyed this class.
Lucie Bécus
I am newer to the chair and your cues were perfect! Thank you - I really enjoyed the challenge and workout :)
Wonderful Lucie! I love to hear that! Thank you!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin