Mat Work S.O.S<br>Pat Guyton<br>Workshop 548

Mat Work S.O.S
Pat Guyton
Workshop 548

Watch this Workshop
Dear Sarah ~ I am not the expert on the question you asked about substitution of a theraband. You can purchase a SOS from Amazon in the US and have them ship to the UK. I do not know the cost of shipping. Amazon US Listing of SOS
Sorry we missed your question until now Sarah ~ further up the thread, in the first comment Rita says that the workshop is good even with a theraband.
Hi Sarah,
Theraband has a different quality. I use the Franklin Method Bands, but I apply them with different imagery and the movement has more of a rebound. The SOS strap does not stretch. When you abduct the legs or the arms, you can feel the muscles of the extremities working with the spinal mechanics for a total connection. So my answer is yes and no. Just be aware that you may not get the same feedback with the theraband, but it may be an equally valuable experience.
Hi. I was on vacation and i bought, watched and enjoyed this workshop. Now I want to get my credit test and on my PC it looks like I did not watch the workshop at all. Meaning I have to start all over? Could somebody answer me? Thanks Paola
Paola~ I believe you should be able to take the quiz now. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin