Mini ChiBall Choreography<br>Michael King<br>Class 566

Mini ChiBall Choreography
Michael King
Class 566

Watch this Class
What great fun, and an awesome, unique workout. Thanks for sharing your beautiful talent and spirit w/us.
Denee
Thank you for the comments
Michael
Squeaks excitedly awaiting new MK for PA vidz.

X
BEAUTIFUL !
Thank you !
I have subscribed to videos, but I too would love to buy the music spirals you used, where can I buy just the cd music. thankyou michael
Shirley ~ Michael's music is available on his website //www.michaelkingpilates.com/ He also released a new CD, "Inner Harmony," which is available for download. It was done by two friends of Michael's who did a lot of the Cafe del Mar music.
Hi Maria, thank you so much for getting back to me . I have looked at Michael's website but
there are only 3 cds that I can see one inner harmony, rain in hong kong and da ga music, I wanted the spirals music he used in his Pilates chi ball class, any ideas how I can download this music or cd, I really love the music. Thank you.

Shirley Belloni
x
Shirley ~ Thank you for your forum post. I looked at Michael's website and I found the Spirals program as a training tool. I'm not sure if he sells the music for that individually. It looks like the only music that can be purchased are the CDs you listed above.
Yes, isn't it sad :) I really loved this music and I know so many other teachers have said the same but thank you for replying. I will keep looking perhaps one day they will do a cd.
51-60 of 96

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin