Creative Reformer Variations<br>Cecile Bankston<br>Class 572

Creative Reformer Variations
Cecile Bankston
Class 572

Watch this Class
Great class! Love your pants...please tell me where you got them. Thanks!
For the short box series facing back with straps I had only one red spring on, however always remember that it depends on the manufacturer of the equipment and the age and usage of the spring. For the roll down part the lighter it is, the harder. Some people may need to use a lighter spring for the arm work section before then go a little heavier for ab work.

Ok all that asked about the outfit, its from a company called
Vata Brazil, and you can order online. And Jamie, I am from
Louisiana. Geaux Tigers!!
Thanks Cecile! I really enjoyed all your variations! Such a fun class!
Pele
Amazing. Very innovative variations.
really enjoyed this. Will use some of it with my classes this week and of course on myself.:)
Love love love the strapwork and oh my back needed that twist, yum! Hope you find your way to NOLA for the championship....Roll Tide! :) Much love from another southern belle.
Hi Cecile, I'm one of your former ballet students. (maiden name Bailey) I have been enjoying Pilates for the last couple of years while in San Francisco, and now I'm considering buying a reformer. I was overjoyed to see you on this site, which one of my Pilates instructors recommended. Take care!
Hi Brandi I can't believe it!!! What a small world! Well if you buy a reformer, you will have not only my class but so many other great ones from the other teachers on Pilates Anytime!
I loved your comment about Ron Fletcher. He passed away last week and we need to remember the incredible inspiration that he gave to so many Pilates teachers!
Thanks Colby, I was so sad to hear of Ron's passing, and yes he was an inspiration to so many, and will truly be missed.
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin