BASI® Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 575

BASI® Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 575

Watch this Class
Such high compliments! Thank you so much!
Good morning. Kristi I love working with your classes, its great how I can really imagine each muscle working as you describe it.

But at the beginning of this class you have us roll down and then back up. Am I not practised enough? But I can't seem to get up at all without a push of my arms or moving my legs....what am I missing?

Thanks, J
Joni you're not missing anything its just HARD!! It will take practice, but I suspect if you start with your legs stretched out a little further to begin with and don't go down as far as you think you're "supposed" to go (stop before that point of no return without momentum or yanking to get back up) you will begin to build strength for that particular movement.
This one truly spoke to me and my body today, Kristi! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
... and Pilates for me IS a great metaphor for living!
Thank you Miriam!
@ on living... If movement (physical, emotional or otherwise) is life, and Pilates is movement... seems like a good metaphor to me!
yup! specifically kept thinking about your instruction "find your anchor points to discover freedom in other places ..." Just wow! And what a direction/guidance for life!
You're on to me Miriam!
It says error loading media, file could not be played. I tried to reload the page but the error continues to happen each time
Ida~ I would recommend restarting your computer, which will completely refresh your connection to Pilates Anytime. Then try watching the video in Auto-Detect or Low, two video quality options located below the screen, and see if it works for your after that. If you continue to have problems, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin