BASI® Mat Flow<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 575

BASI® Mat Flow
Kristi Cooper
Class 575

Watch this Class
Nice queing but again, like with so many of these videos, there is an over focus on forward flexion and not enough on extension.
Thank you Jody. Point taken. I have been working to minimize this, but have not been filmed much lately. I happen to love extension so I will pay closer attention to get more in and sooner.
Thank you!
This was a great class and your demeanor made it more entertaining than most online classes. I definitely didn't feel like I was on a mat in the middle of my kitchen with my child asking me endless questions. Perhaps this class was a little beyond my current practice level but something good to work towards!
Thank you Micall, My demeanor is not something I have a real handle on (ask anyone) in terms of fully understanding what worked for you here, but I am thrilled to know it did and really appreciate you offering it as feedback for others. I hope you'll be in my class again!
Thanks Kristi, From 2011 to 2016…but still great!! Loved!!
Thank you Ira!!
This was a very hard class but a lot of fun ! I liked doing the seal puppy. Love Winnie now age 10 xo. P.S. I hope you and meri do a class together soon!
21-27 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin