Wunda Chair on the Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 584

Wunda Chair on the Mat
Amy Havens
Class 584

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Great class Amy! Loved all the different ways you can use the ring to do your pilates mat exercises.
1 person likes this.
Thanks again for another great class. I was laughing at myself so much at the end as the balances were really hard. Glad you didn't edit it out!
Nice variations with the magic circle Amy!!
1 person likes this.
Hi Elaine......glad you enjoyed the Magic Circle class. Yep, many, many ways it can be used to keep things fresh and new!
2 people like this.
Annie......I was tempted to edit out the ending of this class as my balance was horribly off that evening. But alas, I decided to keep it just as it was......humility!
Thank you Jamie!
Brava Brava, Amy! Fantastic variations using our beloved ring...esp loved the thigh stretch variation, cat stretch sequence and ALL the prone work! thank you & merry happy!
Jennifer....I had a feeling you'd like the thigh stretch variation! Merry happy to you too!!
Loved this class, Amy. Although I didn't have a Magic Circle to hand, I did some of the variations with a resistance band instead. Worked a treat! Thanks again.
Hi Claire......nice to know a resistance band worked for you with this class. I'll play with it too and see how that feels on my end. Thanks for taking class with me! Happy Holidays!
1-10 of 37

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin