Mat Fundamentals<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 591

Mat Fundamentals
Zayna Gold
Class 591

Watch this Class
This was my first ever pilates workout! I am usually a runner but the cold winter is making it hard to get out. I really enjoyed the workout and hope that this is the beginning of a new adventure!
Welcome Lindsay! Please take a stroll through our beginners center. It's great even for athletes. It will just give you the fundamentals that will allow you to go much further much quicker in your practice. Be patient, may seem slow to a runner at first but there are great rewards! Beginners Center
Hi lyndsay, so you are starting Pilates! It is a great complement to running especially through the winter. My other video on PA is a cardio Pilates workout. #593. The workout is easy to follow and burns about 400 calories once you learn the moves. Check it out and let me know how you like it!
I love how this class is basic but challenging. You definitely know how to get someone shaking in the abs and to feel the exercises in the right places. I am really looking forward to seeing more of you Zayna!
Thank you Kathleen! I am so glad you are doing the video since you helped me win the competition by being the best every Pilates body in my competition video! Check out my cardio Pilates too-#591.
Thanks Zayna! Great workout! Great article and exercises in Pilates Style magazine. I'll be sore later! I have to admit, I made some seal barks and my dogs started barking as well. Made me laugh, which I needed after the foul mood I was in before the workout. So thank you again.
Every 'basic' posture felt entirely new again. Fantastic clear and concise cues. Thank you Zanya!
Anne-Marie I might try those barks myself today!
Kate-that is the best compliment-I love the feeling of making each workout feel fresh and new-with more layers of body awareness each time!
Delicious Zayna, I keep coming back to this as its nice and deep!! Dolphins were such a blessing, Thankyou and best of luck with your career. xSx
Thank you Sarah! I love thinking of our workouts as delicious-especially this month when we are all supporting each other in undoing holiday indulgences! I love coming back to a deep and simple Pilates Practice at least once a week no matter how long we have been practicing. It gives us that time to keep layering in more body awareness so that our Advanced Practice can always come from that foundation. Thank you so much for watching! Keep in touch.
21-30 of 60

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin