Back Body Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 603

Back Body Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 603

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I really want to do this class but it is only offered in High Def. Can it be converted to have the low def option????
So sorry Susan! It is fixed now. Thank you for telling us!
Thanks Kristi. Another great class!!! Any chance you could take a look at my suggestion about a child friendly class? I posted it 24 days ago in the suggestion box forum. Would love to hear what you think.
I just responded! I think you'll like the answer, despite how long it took to get it (sorry, I missed it completely, I wasn't ignoring you).
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great class, loved it!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class!! Loved it!
2 people like this.
Hi Kristi. Great class. I enjoy your reminders about checking in with our body, reminding us to use opposition in our own bodies, and your clear and concise instruction on getting the most out of our practice. Thank you!
I absolutely love the chemistry you have with your classes. You are always spot on and your workouts are so rewarding. It's obvious you are a great instructor because there are always so many famliar faces in your classes! Always a pleasure working out with PA!
Thanks Petra, Kelly, Linda and Valerie! Valerie I'm delighted you noticed how dedicated my Tuesday night group is. Someday I hope you'll join us.
1 person likes this.
Love the class. Just want I needed to release some low back tension.
1-10 of 13

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin