Mat to Feel Awake<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 615

Mat to Feel Awake
Melissa Connolly
Class 615

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Thank You Melissa , It feels heavenly
2 people like this.
Lovely Saturday morning stretch! The ocean waves special effect is a nice touch, too =))
2 people like this.
Loved your stretch class Melissa. Going to put this on my favorites and repeat this class often. I wish you would do a class with the resistant tubing band!
I really liked it. I think it would have been more effective for me if I was warm before we started.
Great feedback Chelsea. Thank you.
I am so glad you are enjoying the stretch. It feels great to give the body a more relaxing type of workout in balance with Pilates or other types of training.
1 person likes this.
It was so nice to see you walking around so much helping to check alignment and to give additional stretches...nicely done!
Nice to see the class online! Hope your move went well Melissa? Am missing the Santa Barbara sunshine...
Thank you. Very nice class with great reminders about breathing. Amazing how you can move around the room helping people get deeper into their stretch while still staying on task.
Love, love, LOVE this! As an instructor with Fibromyalgia, it's nice to have someone else take me through a fabulous stretching routine. Thank you!
1-10 of 56

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin