Julian Littleford Style Mat<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 623

Julian Littleford Style Mat
Melissa Connolly
Class 623

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
You are a great teacher- loved the fast pace as you do your exercises.
I really like this class. Great instruction, pace and challenge.
Pele
I also really like the pace. I feared initially that this class would go at a snail pace but it didn't. The instructor's cueing was perfect. Didn't have to tweak my neck looking at the screen. Loved how she kept count and stuck to the program without too much commentary. Pilates is after all about keeping even on both sides.
1 person likes this.
This is a great class but i really think it should be classified as level 2...perhaps I'm in the minority..but I'm a teacher and found this challenging...it is not a class I'd recommend to my beginning students
Hi, lately i have problems in seeing classes. They stops anytime, i cannot go forward and the system tells me i am not logged in.
What's wrong?
Thanks.
You are great ;) I love her class
1 person likes this.
Nice flow. Like the pace. I can certainly feel it. Thanx.
Lovely class, really enjoyed the flow. I too would agree with Allison,-I wouldn't class this as level 1/2.
I loved the use of the towel for learning head/neck placement and then building on that. Would have loved it if there had been some more use of the towel in the same workout. Otherwise, fab class, very clear and lovely to follow :)
1 person likes this.
Lovely class, really enjoyed the flow. I too would agree with Allison,-I wouldn't class this as level 1/2.
I loved the use of the towel for learning head/neck placement and then building on that. Would have loved it if there had been some more use of the towel in the same workout. Otherwise, fab class, very clear and lovely to follow :)
Great workout! Great explanation...not too much which helps keep the pace! Thanks so much Melissa!
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin