Julian Littleford Style Mat<br>Melissa Connolly<br>Class 623

Julian Littleford Style Mat
Melissa Connolly
Class 623

Watch this Class
Classify this class what you will as long as you classify the level 3 class a FOUR!! Lol
Excellent class. Different than the traditional classes. This is the first J. Littleford class I've taken which was challenging.
I was really enjoying this class but the video just stopped when we finished mermaid on the left side. It returns to the beginning and won't allow me to fast forward to where I left off. Frustrating....
Kristine~ If you watch the video in AUTO-DETECT then you can fast-forward without waiting for the video to load. The videos also seem to be playing better in AUTO-DETECT.
1 person likes this.
Melissa definitely nurtures and encourages in a way that helps me practice each exercise carefully, precisely and with lots of awareness. And yes, the towel providing support was incredible. My iliac crest bone was harvested to fuse my cervical spine after an accident and sometimes the most exhausting part of Pilates is maintaining the lift in my head and neck!
Agree with others--more like a level 2 compared to other classes but awesome!! Really made me feel like I was working abs and paying attention. Use of a towel to do curls really helps the focus on keeping the stomach tight while relieving the neck. Can't wait to do this one again!
Michelle ~ Thank you for your feedback. After reviewing this class again, we have decided to change it to a Level 2 class. I'm glad you enjoyed it!
The use of the towel was wonderful. I feel that this would help many of my students who often strain their neck to lift rather than using their abdominals. I can't wait to use this simple, yet effective tool. Thank you.
Nice class. Thanks Melissa:) 
Thanks, Melissa, this was a great start to my day!
11-20 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin