Innovative Reformer<br>Madeline Black<br>Class 626

Innovative Reformer
Madeline Black
Class 626

Watch this Class
I love the detailed cues. Thanks for a great class.
Brooke that is a bucky bolster. I got it on amazon. Here is a link to it:

Bucky Bolster
Another question about the bolster and the hip stretch at the beginning. I learned that exercise (or similar) without a bolster, just the knee down on the carriage. Is the bolster providing padding for the knee, or is it meant to bring the knee up higher to affect the stretch?
oh my word, this class was such a school. There's so much i learned right here in this class. This is like getting a continuining education for sure.
Thank you Madeline for that amazing reformer session. There is never an ending to what you can learn. I am excited for what might be next.
My Hero!
Thanks madeline for the great class. Hope to see more of you here at PA.
This was a great class by Madeline! I would love for her to teach a hip connection workout on PA separate from the workshop. I've taken her class at PMA, but we didn't get through all the exercises due to time. Would love to have that to utilize on PA.
where can we purchase the booster shown in this class?
thanks in advance
Carolina ~ The bolster Madeline uses in class is a "Bucky Bolster." I got it on Amazon. We use it in the studio quite often. Here is a link to it...
Bucky Bolster
Thanks for this class. Very innovative and informative. I especially liked the warm-up and focus on recruiting the hamstrings in footwork. Great cues. And what a beautiful backdrop!
21-30 of 43

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin