Full-Body Wunda Chair<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 656

Full-Body Wunda Chair
Amy Havens
Class 656

Watch this Class
Hi Amy, Small world! I used to take dance from you and Jeff at Dance Arts in Ft. Collins! I have been teaching Dance for 17 years now and teaching Pilates for 5 years. I now live in Austin TX. How fun to find you on here! Great class too!
Hi Michelle.....wow, what a small world indeed! That takes me back to a wonderful time. Wonderful to hear that you've stayed in the world of movement arts---including Pilates! Thanks for reminding me....I do remember you! Talk again soon!
This was wonderful! I work in an apparatus studio with nine reformers and they are frequently all being used in a group class. I really wanted to be able to teach a full session on the chair. Awesome. Thank you.
Amazing !!!!!!!!!!!! I love the chair ...took notes the entire way through , Amy !! The prehensile kills me !!! Thank you for this great class !!!
Lauren P
Thank you for the pipe cleaner image. I know that one will stick. Also loved the chest stretch. I felt you were talking to me - I'm your height:) It felt fantastic....thank you thank you!
Thank you Carla! Let me know if some of this material and exercises work for you!
Hi Janice.....thanks for taking class with me! Glad you enjoyed it!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lauren....I like to offer variations as I think it is nice to know we can modify or arrange for specific needs. Let me know how that chest stretch feels for you! Talk soon!
Super as always, great cues and loved the oblique pike! Went back to hands on chair for frog, as my knees can't handle that deep a plie. Thank you!!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
what else is left to add????? we love Amy!!!!!!! :) :) :)
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin