Mat for Baby Boomers<br>Risa Sheppard<br>Class 657

Mat for Baby Boomers
Risa Sheppard
Class 657

Watch this Class
Hi Risa! I just did this for the first time and thoroughly enjoyed it. It was a good start to my morning and I look forward to starting and ending my day with pilates from now on!
Thank you Claudine! Have fun!
I feel so much better after taking your class - relaxed yet alive and clear headed. You seem so experienced, you speak as though you are with me helping me personally. Thanks for talking us through each step and reminding us to lengthen, use resistance and have fun! I am an experienced Pilates practitioner. I was challenged and reminded of the fundamentals of Pilates which I needed.
Corey Rad
Hi I just discovered this class and I want to thank you. I teach a Therapeutic Pilates mat class with a lot of baby boomers and these are great exercises. Great cues too. I talk a lot about mind body spirit too in my class so I doubly appreciated hearing your thoughts.
Thank you Corey!
I'm a boomer (age 54), but this was too light, easy and slow paced. I agree with the previous comment that this is not a level 2. A lot of talking, and after 40 minutes, I didn't feel I'd gotten much of a workout. Felt like this was more geared to seniors than to boomers. That said, nice imagery at the beginning for lengthening and alignment.
Not a level 2 workout and a bit too much talking in between working out. A good introductory class.
I really liked the sound of this class, I liked how it started but sorry there was too much talking in between exercises, so I'm afraid I bowed out and went to a different one.
Wonderfull class! I absolutly loved It.Thanks and best regards from Spain :)
Risa, I am 67,, and will have my FIRST Class at our new Y, this morning. I have been a Pilates lover for 12 years, and finally got certified to teach mat. I had my routine all planned, until yesterday when I watched you. My Mother's Day present was trying how you teach! Rebecca Leone is a mentor of mine, and now I have found a new one! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
21-30 of 38

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin