Build a Better Back Bend<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 669

Build a Better Back Bend
Karen Sanzo
Class 669

Watch this Class
Karen Sanzo
Buffy!!!! Wow. Go South Carolina. Thanks for commenting.
And Joanne--keep working on that back bend. The reformer is next.
Love this class. This is one of my goals - to do a backbend that looks nice! Your prep work helps a lot, but I find I have a hard time straightening out the arms. I don't think it is a strength issue, it feels more like a flexibility issue. It is even difficult to get the hands back by my ears with the elbows pointing to the ceiling. I can do everything else in your class without problems. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Lots of new ideas! Thank you.
I really enjoy your style of teaching! And appreciate your creativity! Thank you for sharing!
Karen Sanzo
Arm suggestions for a successful backbend: stand with your back to a wall about a forearms distance away. Put your hands by your ears (much like you would on the floor) then use the wall as your floor and push yourself away, straightening your arms as much as you can. Do several reps to dynamically work the arm/shoulder/wrist connections.
Karen Sanzo
It's fun to explore different styles of teaching. Most of all I have fun and laugh a lot. Your comments much appreciated and it's what will keep me on my toes. (or on my head)
Loved this class, I am newly inspired to get to that back bend. Thank you Karen.

Karen Sanzo
you are most welcome, Colette!! Keep practicing.
LIKE!!!
Loved this class! Please keep them coming Karen.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin