Mat Basics<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 670

Mat Basics
Karen Sanzo
Class 670

Watch this Class
Dear Kimberley ~ I have just sent you an email about how to solve the issue.
Hi there - froze fr me too, I would welcome your recommendations on how to resolve this problem.

Many Thanks
1 person likes this.
Dear Lissa ~ I will be contacting you by email shortly. This class has been watched hundreds of times and I am sorry that a few people are having issues. If anyone ever needs help please email me at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
CJ
1 person likes this.
Karen, the video is working well. did not freeze, and great class, good cues. I enjoyed it Thanks for sharing it with us. blanche..
It kept freezing on me as well. The parts I could see looked good. Ann
Dear Ann ~ I have sent you an email with some suggestions on how to make the video play without freezing. If anyone has issues with video playback please email for fastest service ~ contact@PilatesAnytime.com
Great class! Loved the breakdowns and cues. Thank you!
It froze for me also in the first side plank - I'd love to see what happens next!
Dear Ellen ~ I have sent you an email with some suggestions on how to make the video play without freezing. If anyone has issues with video playback please email for fastest service ~ contact@PilatesAnytime.com.
Elizabeth R
Fabulous class, Karen! It's refreshing how you use such simple cueing that is to the point and very easy for anyone to understand. I am 4 months post partum and the level of work that you achieve with only a few reps of basic exercises was very helpful for me as I regain some of my deeper abdominal and pelvic floor connections, yet have limited endurance. I plan to retake this class again soon!
11-20 of 50

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin