Fundamental Mat<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 671

Fundamental Mat
Karen Sanzo
Class 671

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I could really feel the moves! Excellent cues! I am about to start Pilates Course @ Balance Body. If that's the way I am taught, I will be very happy.
Thank you Karen! You are an inspiration as a teacher and a person. I absolutely LOVE you!
1 person likes this.
very solid class and loved the ques, I could close my eyes.
Kat
1 person likes this.
Thank you SO much Karen! I am trying to get back my health and life after a very long battle with back problems and a surgery that made big holes in the few tiny, weak core muscles I did have - progress has been limited to say the least! I was perhaps an inch above hopeless when Kristi suggested your classes and I now have some hope! I can complete this class - JUST BARELY, but I can do it. and I am seeing a little bit of positive change after a few attempts. I hope that you will do a few more beginner classes while you are 'visiting' PA! Thank you so very much!!
1 person likes this.
Wonderful refreshing workout. I love it. Thank you Karen!
1 person likes this.
Returning to this class a year after I first took it, it remains powerful and relavent. Karen is definitely one of my favorite guest instructors at PA and I look forward to taking her more advanced classes as I progress past level 2. Thank you Karen and PA!
1 person likes this.
My best friend Barb, now likes pilates, she feels she can be totally successful at it! Thanks Karen
1 person likes this.
Beautiful clear cues
1 person likes this.
Thank you for the excellent cueing. Will be borrowing for my lovely clients :). Thank you!
1 person likes this.
This is gem for working with my seniors. I will probably leave out most of the spinal flexion. Great cueing, great personality. I will check out more of your classes. Thank You!
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin