Begin with a Bang!<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 672

Begin with a Bang!
Karen Sanzo
Class 672

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great class!! Really enjoyed listening to Karen!! My new favorite!
1 person likes this.
This was a great class - loved the reversed format and the variations!!! Karen I have enjoyed the 3 classes you have done - your presentations, descriptions, and variations of the exercises are just wonderful!! Thank you!!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen for a fantastic class...I enjoyed it very very much. Looooovvveee the originality...the way it started and finished...it was like watching a movie from the end to the beginning.....more more more...please :) Pilates Anytime rocks (.....as always) !!!!!!
Karen Sanzo
Good morning from Dallas!! The first comment is always exciting to receive. Thanks, Shirley.
3 people like this.
Good morning from The Woodlands:) fantastic class, tons of new exercises, loved the pace and clear cues!
Paola Maruca
Thank you Karen....Looveeed this class....very original...it was like 'rewinding' a movie from the end to the beginning...... thanks to PA for giving us once again the best of the best....hope to see karen again soon....
Thank you so much Karen !
Love all your classes!
2 people like this.
Great swan on the box variations.
I always love your innovative approach to Pilates, Karen! It's nice to see the same concepts of not actually moving to feel the muscles engage and inventing little exercises to prepare for the exercise done on Reformer. I never cease to be inspired by you! Now I have an itch for a Reformer workout... Pilates Unlimited here I come!!
Loved the swan on long box and Quadruped series. Thanks for some great new additions!
1-10 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin