Begin with a Bang!<br>Karen Sanzo<br>Class 672

Begin with a Bang!
Karen Sanzo
Class 672

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Karen.. loved every second of this workout.. wow .. very inspiring :)
Karen Sanzo
1 person likes this.
I am continually grateful to Pilates Anytime for allowing me the opportunity to share workouts that can span the globe. Stay tuned. More are on the way.
As always....THANKS to all of you who take time to comment and provide inspiration on this end, too.
1 person likes this.
Karen, this was the first class of yours that I observed and performed. AWESOME! Thank you for a great class. I loved the energy and the flow. The single arm work was absolutely perfect. Thank you, Karen and PA for giving us all such great instruction!
1 person likes this.
Please MORE MORE reformer minus the box from karen!
1 person likes this.
Great cueing and imagery. You make it look easy! Thanks for sharing. My teaching just got a notch better. :)
1 person likes this.
Wow! I was captured right from the very beginning. Such an exciting way to initiate movement and help realise activation of muscles. Really enjoyed the active transitions. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Again, I love having Karen guide me through an awesome workout. I'll be back again and again!
1 person likes this.
Loved your class, Karen. Was finally able to do the snake with your simple, precise directions. Loved the swan variations, thigh stretches and the quadruped series which until now I was doing on the mat. Would love more from you, on the Cadillac as well.
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Love the "reverse order" and also the beautiful transition exercises. Perfect pace! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Karen- your "economy" of cuing is just amazing- it's so direct and "simple" and yet precise and exactly what's needed- truly a thing to aspire to- great class, thank you!
41-50 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin