Fluid Reformer<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 679

Fluid Reformer
Tom McCook
Class 679

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you I am so enjoying PA. Tom McCook love the emphasis on the thoracic opening, rotation, and the strength in Posture. Beautifully taught and performed.
2 people like this.
Tom,
As usual, masterful!
How fabulous to have the convenience of your expertise so available.

1 person likes this.
Wow! Amazing class, amazing teaching. Clear, concise and highly effective. Thank you Tom and thank you PIlates Anytime.
Loved your class! Thanks.
I just love this beautiful workout! Hope he comes back often!! Can' believe I am just now noticing the beautiful German Shepard running along the beach mid-way thru this workout!! I say again its always a surprise here, you never know what you might see out the window.. I never get tired of people watching or looking for the dophins.. I hope one day to visit.
loved it, thankyou Tom esp the cleopatra stretch, what a powerful movement
1 person likes this.
Such a masterful workout, just love it! Thank you and namaste...
1 person likes this.
Love Tom! So great clear, calm great cueing
At about 18 min.; the video goes back to the beginning. Please advise. Love Tom McCook and learn so much from him, would love to see the video throughout to the end!
Jackie~ I would recommend restarting your computer and watching the video in Auto-Detect or Low quality, two options located under the video screen. If you continue having problems, please email contact@pilatesanytime.com.
21-30 of 77

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin