Elongating Reformer<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 693

Elongating Reformer
Courtney Miller
Class 693

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Fabulous class! The mermaid series was brilliant. Thank you
Working on hip flexors and came across this video. I feel fantastic after this workout.
Katie M
A good class but not my favourite class of Courtney's.
Andrea L
I have been doing Pilates reformer for over 7 years   This class is well done but very challenging   It is listed as level 2/3   I think more level 3 than level 2   You can practice moves on mat which will help you then to  do moves on reformer 
Amy W
Loved this classs! Loved the balance and progression of work!,
Karen T
Loved the class!  Very challenging.  I will definitely take this class again.  
Over all great class. No criticism but bringing attention to: this class is marked at 2/3, at this level I think most people are/ should be in the know with what’s correct vs not- so rather than saying what could go wrong, it should just be set up then go. Also this class is under accelerated, I take this as, one exercise into to the next  and less time to set up, since again this is 2/3 (and we should know that)  Over all I like Courtney’s classes but get bored due to time of set up and waiting for exercises, since this is at level 2/3.  Last  point remembering that this is a video so by the second, third time, I definitely want to be moving. 💞 I mean no illness to this comment. 
Heidi G ~ Thank you for your feedback. Picking the levels can be tricky as it is very subjective. After reviewing this class again, we have decided to keep it at a Level 2/3 as many of the exercises Courtney teaches are not suitable for students who are not at an advanced level. Also, it is labeled as a Moderate paced class which leaves room for explanations of the setup and movement sequences. Our Accelerated classes do flow through the exercises a bit more so you might prefer those classes better. If you need any recommendations, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we'd be happy to help you!
Courtney Miller
Heidi G thanks for your feedback! This was the very first class I filmed and although I love the workout, I can promise you I got better on camera and teaching in the last decade lol! I hope you’ll try my Pilates With HEART series here on Pilates Anytime. The pace will be more inline with what you’re looking for. Xx 
Thank you for another great class! Depending on the equipment you do need some time to adjust and set up everything before you start moving so in my opinion the pace and the level are described correctly... :) 
61-70 of 72

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin