Intermediate Mat Flow<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 695

Intermediate Mat Flow
Courtney Miller
Class 695

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Awsome class, thank you so much!
1 person likes this.
That was wonderful! I hope to see more of your classes!!!
1 person likes this.
What a great class Courtney ! Such clear instruction and focus with fluid movements . Love your transitions (and focus on correct aligment with class participants too .) ..More please !
Courtney Miller
Thanks everyone! This has been such a fun experience! Thank you for all your feedback!
1 person likes this.
Love how the class went full circle and finished with the same exercises it started with! Great transitions, flow and cueing!
1 person likes this.
Loved your cues and sequencing,beautiful flow,Well Done!
Thanks so much!
1 person likes this.
Courtney you're brilliant! Loved your end-of-the-class summary how everyone worked so hard recruiting all the stabilizer muscles. Success!Feels great, very empowering.
I love your attention to detail, Courtney! I really enjoyed this class!! Just wondering... Has your scoliosis improved with just Pilates itself or have you done other types of therapy? Is %100 cured or something you will always deal with? (I'm wondering because I also have a mild form of scoliosis and have only recently discovered this.)
1 person likes this.
That was terrific. I loved the order it flowed so nicely. Look forward to some more workouts from you.
1 person likes this.
That was terrific. I loved the order it flowed so nicely. Look forward to some more workouts from you.
11-20 of 145

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin