Traditional Wunda Chair<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 696

Traditional Wunda Chair
Brett Howard
Class 696

Watch this Class
Lisa G
2 people like this.
Thank you so much Brett!!! You are the best:)
3 people like this.
Great class! What an amazing teacher...

More classes with Brett PLEASE.
1 person likes this.
Thank you everyone for the really nice comments. It is wonderful being a part of Pilates Anytime.
All the best!
Brett
1 person likes this.
This guy is simply too good. Love his style and he makes classic movements fun and interesting. Let me know when you come to Geneva, Brett!
1 person likes this.
Great cues,love the criss cross balance beam cue
Could not do the teaser twist always something to work on!
1 person likes this.
Great session!! Brett, you utilized a "board" at the base of the chair to assist in Tendon Stretch. What is the name of the board? Thank you so much for your energy and sharing your knowledge in your teaching. I appreciate you!
1 person likes this.
Hi Dolly, The name of the the board is called a cuña. This is what Romana called it. It means wedge in spanish. I learned to use it as an assist for tendon stretch as well as exercises like pull-up, star, push-up and the frog facing in & out. Once a client has mastered an exercises with help of the cuña, the cuña is then taken away to challenge the client more. I hope this helps and thanks for the kind words!!!
All the best!
Brett
1 person likes this.
Hi Brett! Thank you so much for your prompt response. I have already utilized my "cunne" in my teaching. - I love Pilates history!
Such wonderful cuing and the visuals of the exercises, pace, flow etc are so helpful.
this class flames out about half way through--does it need fixing?
11-20 of 44

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin