Creative Reformer Variations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 697

Creative Reformer Variations
Courtney Miller
Class 697

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
WOW! What a great work out! Amazing how imbalanced my sides are, and I never realized it. This format really helps focus on the weak side to get stronger. Great for balance too. I used 3 lb. dumbells, they were a little heavy but that's all I had - great balance and stability work. Thank you, please do more of these Stott classes.
1 person likes this.
Great class-love the new twists on standard Stott work and so glad to have a Stott instructor on board. Thanks
2 people like this.
This was really great. I liked the single side variations. Can't wait to try out at the studio
1 person likes this.
An interesting workout...I think Courtney's instruction and attention to pilates form very good indeed.
1 person likes this.
Thanks for a great workout, Courtney. I'm a newly certified STOTT instructor and it's great to see you here!
Courtney Miller
Great to hear from everyone! I love Pilates Anytime too. So many great classes and instructors! Thanks for the feedback!
Kathy P
1 person likes this.
Great class. I loved all of the breakdowns. It had something for every ability. Thanks
1 person likes this.
I'm in awe! Please teach a tower and chair class. Your instruction is concise and easy to translate into pure movement. So much joy comes shining thru!
1 person likes this.
Very good. The first time I write comment. Good sequencing and precise instruction. Looking forward to see you again soon.
Courtney Miller
Thank you Bibi! Stay tuned for some more classes in a month or so
21-30 of 135

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin