Precision Mat<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 699

Precision Mat
Brett Howard
Class 699

Watch this Class
Melody
4 people like this.
There truly is only 1 Brett Howard!! What a wonderful spirit! His knowledge and passion for Pilates is endless! He really is such a gifted and humble teacher! So happy to see him here!! Love you Brett! Thank you Kristi and Pilates Anytime:)
3 people like this.
Would love to see more classes from Brett. Excellent, precise.
4 people like this.
Awesome! MOREMOREMORE and I'm not getting fresh :)
2 people like this.
my new favorite... and a LOT to work on.
3 people like this.
Thank you. Lots to love here. ESP the 10&5ct roll ups, the anchor points, transition to OLR, "the only jerk in here is me", you get the idea....thank you thank you!
1 person likes this.
Brilliant i loved it! So much to learn from.
Thank you for such an inspiring class.
1 person likes this.
Wow what a fantastic class!!! I am sure my abs will be singing tomorrow. After surgery and a bit of time off, I am definitely noticing a deterioration in my strength so its given me a lot to work on!
2 people like this.
Great cueing, Brett. Really enjoyed the light and fun attitude. The time went by very quickly for such a good workout. Thanks!!!
2 people like this.
Wonderful class! Brett's cuing and eagle eye are second to none. He gets exactly what he wants from his clients while wearing a great smile. Brett and this class are some of my favorites. Thanks PA for bringing Brett to the masses!
1 person likes this.
I already used the 10 count cueing this morning in my 9:00 am class! Loved watching the rest of the video this evening to learn even more amazing cueing and such 'fresh' ideas! LOL!
Thank you for a great class
11-20 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin