Precision Mat<br>Brett Howard<br>Class 699

Precision Mat
Brett Howard
Class 699

Watch this Class
Tania Brett is returning to PA on Valentines day (ten days) to teach more classes for us!
This class is Amazing -- thank you Brett
1 person likes this.
Loved the class, loved the cueing, loved the humor and, as always, love whatever Brett does!
1 person likes this.
Great!!!
don't get fresh!!!

this is a solid class with character!
stopped at 16 minutes disappointed
Beverly~ I would recommend restarting your computer and watching this in either Auto-Detect or Low, two video options located below the video screen. If you continue to have problems, please email contact@pilatesanytime.com
Ohhh you make Pilates so fun! You are inspirational with words, I am going to steal some. Loved it! Phew nOw to lay down and rest.. :)
1 person likes this.
A truly amazing class! This is what I love about Pilates. No matter how skilled you are, no matter what level, it NEVER gets easier and this class is proof of that! It is so hard to stop being "fresh". One day.....
I have just started watching Brett and I have realized that I some how lost my way! This IS the real deal. He is AMAZING and he has inspired me to learn how to be a better teacher, and student. I will now practice Brett's floor classes for the next month and hope it has an effect. The set ups and cuing are immaculate so you can't help but succeed. Soooooo good. Thank you.
You Are . . . . .just . . . . .amazing! What a teacher! Come to Norway pliiiiizzzzzzzzz
41-50 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin