Raising The Bar<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 701

Raising The Bar
Brent Anderson
Workshop 701

Watch this Workshop
1 person likes this.
Oh I loved that so much!
1 person likes this.
I just finished this workshop and found it to be so enlightening. The timing is perfect for me and I appreciate every minute of Brent's teachings.
I have implants and love to shop. Just putting that out there. I'm a good parent, I am giving and caring. I don't need to remove them to be a better person. Ref: Chapter 6. Those women you all laughed at needed pilates.
Good idea to ask the client about her issues. She will go on and on and tell you everything you need to know. Then there is the internet.
What a great lecture! thank you for helping the Pilates community to continue to learn and improve. We all are in an industry that needs to take in knowleadge and apply it, to be able to grow as an idividual and a teacher, to the benefit of our students and clients.
Truly inspiring workshop! Thank you Brent and PA for sharing this information.
Loved this workshop. Thank you so much. So rich in content. Brent is amazing.
This is wonderful, thank you so much. Very much appreciate this site. :)
LOVE chapter 4, I think the ending is so important and really got me connect and engage. Thanks!!
1 person likes this.
So glad to see how Pilates fits in with what I am learning in my MA of Counseling/Psychology with an emphasis in somatic psychology. Everything he says enhances my confidence that I want to make Pilates part of my practice :)
31-40 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin