Raising The Bar<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 701

Raising The Bar
Brent Anderson
Workshop 701

Watch this Workshop
Thank you - very thought provoking. Loved it.
1 person likes this.
Thank you at Pilates Anytime for inviting Brent to speak on these topics having trained with Polestar I feel even more inspired to continue the work and also to listen more to clients . So humble and simple his way of presenting has shifted something in me to do better .
this was exactly what I needed to hear at this early stage of my teaching.thank you so much for sharing
Very good, made me think. Thank you.
thank you for this workshop! I love how he explains the beginner to master teacher! I believe it is so important to always have a mentor. Thank you for sharing.
I'm very thankful for this opportunity to listen to this so inspiring workshop...
I loved the way Brent exposed the thought about Pilates Philosophy: "The alignment of the body is integrated with the alignment of our Mind and Spirit
 I found this workshop to be most inspiring. Thank you Brent for  sharing your knowledge. It is important to be true to yourself and it is not easy to do. The 3 questions to ask yourself helped a lot.
"WHO AM I ?", " WHAT DO I WANT ?", "WHAT IS MY PURPOSE ? "

Also, just  would like to let you know that in Chapter 9, Laboratory II,Bullet # 6 reads "Designing Pilate Program ", should read "Designing Pilates Program".

Sincerely.

Salima.
Wow. I thoroughly enjoyed this workshop! I think every pilates teacher (and others) should see/listen. Thank you for this opportunity. I will recommend to all the pilates teachers I know :)
Hi Gina,
thank you for the feedback. At Polestar we try diligently to bring inspiring, transparent work to the Pilates world. Hope to see you in San Diego
Salima, thank you for the correction. We will have to make it next time around since it is in the video. I appreciate your keen eye and more importantly your comment. Cheers!
41-50 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin