Raising The Bar<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 701

Raising The Bar
Brent Anderson
Workshop 701

Watch this Workshop
I enjoyed every aspect of this workshop. It reminds me that I am in the right profession for me. Thank you Brent Anderson, your are truly and genuinely inspiring!
wonderful :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you for giving me clarity on where I should go with my career. Prioritizing what I need to do simplifies my path. I live in a rural part of Canada and find it difficult to build a relationship with a Pilates community when the nearest city is miles away. In some way I feel like I have one with you! Thank you Brent Anderson and Pilates Anytime!
Dear Brent, Thank you for sharing and being so transparent with your thoughts. I had some negative experiences with Pilates that should have derailed my interest in it. But something kept telling me to try again and search out high quality teachers. I'm so glad I listened to the guidance given to me. I love doing, teaching Pilates. But most of all I love learning. The more I learn, the more I thirst for more knowledge. I don't feel I will ever "arrive" and say I know everything now. I would love a mentor. I do the best I can in this area. Also, I don't know where I would be w/o Pilates Anytime. Thanks PA. You are the best!
just what i needed to hear!!! left me with tears.....
thank you!
It touches me to see so many impactful comments. I love what I do and love our profession. I pray that we can work hard together to keep it growing. As always thanks to PA for making the dissemination of this information so accessible.
Mary L
THANK YOU FOR THS VERY ENLIGHTENED WORKSHOP I TOO FEEL LIKE JAMIE' COMMENT. WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A LESSON WITH YOU IF EVER IN ILLINOIS
1 person likes this.
One of the best workshops on PA...and seriously they are all good. Dr. Brent is in my mind....a gift to all of us seeking further knowledge. Going on my 14th year in this profession and I love learning from people like him.!! Thank You!
1 person likes this.
I love Brent and this workshop was outstanding!!
wow.. thank you Brent !
51-60 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin