Wake Up your Spine<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 706

Wake Up your Spine
Kristi Cooper
Class 706

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
I really liked this one. Some great variations using the short box and an awesome idea for the pull up too!
1 person likes this.
Kristi , this was amazing.. i sure miss not having a cadillac! Esp toward end of workout.. just nothing to be done when you have a tower reformer.. to duplicate those beautiful stretches!.. just beautful work.
Thank you Jamie and Deanna ~ I enjoyed doing this workout. I'm glad you liked it as well.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kristi. Studied once. Will practice in AM. Love ALL the push thru bar stuff, ESP SQL leg tower goodies! Love love love PA. It has advanced my Pilates practice infinitely!
As always Christi......you inspire me every time I watch you! Thanks for another great workout!
Sorry about the misspell
Wonderful sesh Kristi! Love your cueing, set up, focus and attention that you bring to our awareness.
Really enjoyed it ~ thank you :)
You're welcome Evie! Thank you for the nice feedback.

thanks so much for this great workout Kristi. body and soul feel great:)
Thank you, as always, for keeping me humble! Loved, loved, loved this class. I was happily surprised I was able to lift my foot off the floor in the Hanging Front Prep exercise. Of course, there was just a little bit of grunting involved but I didn't have to tap out!
1-10 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin