Wake Up your Spine<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 706

Wake Up your Spine
Kristi Cooper
Class 706

Watch this Class
ithank you, kristi, for keeping it moving and keeping it real with real-time comments that make sense. i love that you avoid both filler words/phrases ("now we're going to..." "here's what i want you to do...") and teaching ticks (overuse of gratuitous superlatives like good, great, wonderful, perfect.) you have a cheerful personality and teacher countenance, lovely voice inflection, and i feel that you are teaching to me, not to the camera. ithank you for your inspiration and authenticity.
What a great workout. I love the cueing and sequencing. Gotten out of the habit of doing workouts solely on the Cadillac...this inspired me!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Kristi…great class.
Hi - I really enjoyed this workout, and particularly appreciate the beginning specs about springs, etc.
What can I use instead of the last trapeze series? My ceiling is too low to go up. Many thanks in advance!
Hi Anne Elizabeth, I'll have to think on the pull up portion of that last series, but off the cuff, I think you could put your foot on a small ball rather than the trapeze and start with your body in a lower position. Your arms will be straighter at the start so this will be much harder than the version in the video. From the almost straight arms pull up stopping before the ceiling! Let me know if it works if you try it before me!

Great question!
Loved the variations! Thank you Kristi! 🌻
Wow, Kristi, I don't know how  I missed this 11 years ago!  What a lovely class.   Will revisit again.  Miss you!  Maybe it's time for a PA conference?!?  xoxo
Thanks Kristi!
11-18 of 18

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin