Mat for Scoliosis<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 707

Mat for Scoliosis
Kathy Corey
Class 707

Watch this Class
4 people like this.
Very much an instructional type session throughout. My back definitely feels more stretched out. I could hear my back popping at times like a had been to the chiropractor (which I like). I am a student of Pilates, not an instructor like many on PA are I'm sure. That being said, it is not a "workout" per se (not that this is necessarily a bad thing) but more stretching from a student perspective (in my humble opinion). Kathy is a very passionate instructor and I certainly respect her greatly for that
3 people like this.
best class I have seen for those with scoliosis , easy to understand and great delivery, I love this instructor, so easy going and fun to listen to.
3 people like this.
Love this class, so helpful for my scoliosis clients!
6 people like this.
Awesome. We ,Pilates teachers need so much Education.Scoliosis is a special problem, as each and one of our clients have different issues. .Would love more Education like this , there are plenty of workout lessons. As always , Kathy is GREAT.
Valerie, your opinion matters very much. I will try to describe the class a little better so those coming in for more of flowing workout will not be surprised. Thank you!
As someone who has minor scoliosis, this video is great for me... But everyone has some kind of asymmetry in their body, so I think this is great for everyone! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
5 people like this.
More more more!!!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic sequences....as I always say, it's one of God's many jokes....we are not symmetrical. loved how it ended as we started. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
This was a fantastic class, great and logical tools for people with Scoliosis. And a fantastic presentation by Kathy. I really loved it and would love to see and hear more!!
1 person likes this.
Absolutely frustrating and completely profound (if that makes any sense. lol)

Man did I meet my imbalances! Trust me, I'll be watching/exploring this class over and over. :)
1-10 of 41

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin