Play with Control<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 713

Play with Control
Michele Larsson
Class 713

Watch this Class
I love this class. The rolls at the end were a treat.
Thank you mat work, movement with fluidity and grace. Love the mind challenge and the eye cues. Many pluses with the progressive building blocks throughout!
Delicious! That's how this class made me feel. I am sorry to have missed you and Kevin in Miami. My Mom is very sick , I needed to be with her. I hope it won't be so long before you do another workshop there again. Thank you Pilates Any Time, for Michelle.
With all the love in my heart, Sue
Notme
Some of this a bit challenging to execute in a small space with an iPad, but loved the fact that I got to move. It's amazing how you get used to certain exercises and when they are varied slightly they become really hard. More work on my balance, I think.
What a wonderful class! I didn't feel like I was working as much as just doing movements that felt right and were fun. But my body did get a workout.

More classes by Michele, please!
Amazing!
I think this is how Pilates is supposed to be. So Much Fun!!
Thank You Michele--
Carol Miller for Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wonderful Michele- look forward to meeting you some day( I am a friend of Gil Crawford). He has told me so much about you : )
sooooo funny :D
Cynthia G
That was great.  Thanks.  Wish I had more space to just roll like that. Did what i could and feel so much younger!! 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin