Deep Reformer Connections<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 714

Deep Reformer Connections
Michele Larsson
Class 714

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Michele elegant and masterful. A pleasure to watch wish I could have taken.
Great class! Still having a hard time rolling up when legs extended on the footbar. Do you think it is a psoas issue? Tight hip flexors? No articulation problems.
8 people like this.
In a time of overly caffeinated instructors upselling the whiz-bang-next-best-latest-and-grea test, Michele is the real deal: Authentic, quietly centered, full of grace and brimming with warmth. Worth a second look: Notice the real symbiosis between choreography, technique, pace and equipment and how Michele strikes a beautiful balance between providing intriguing "geek out" technique/biomechanics details while still providing breathing room for individual process. She draws the best out of you while just kind of getting out of the way. A gifted teacher.
Indeed Jennifer! I agree with your insightful critique of Michele's teaching. What a gift to us all she is. Incidentally, we're very close to putting up our extended discussion we had when she was here. She is so fascinating. I'll make a big deal about it once its up on the site. Thanks for sharing your thoughts here.
1 person likes this.
Thanks, Kristi and the rest of the P.A. team, for continuing to offer excellent classes and workshops. Pilates Anytime is a fantastic resource.
Anna Hartman
Loved this class!!!
1 person likes this.
Great class Michele.. totally loved this amazing workout! Thank you so much and thank you Kristi :)
Tracy M
1 person likes this.
I love Michele Larsson and this class just went to the top of my Favorites. She has such a warm, calm, sure teaching presence. There are many lovely variations here that will become part of my regular routine. Variations with a purpose, not just for the sake of mixing it up. The short box series is wonderful, especially the spine extension at the end. Yum. There were a couple of comments she dropped in that I wanted to have the chance to ask her about (how could you not want to pick her brain?!) so I'm looking forward to the extended discussion. Thank you PA for another wonderful class!
What a treat! The movements are simple and elegant and very effective. I hope that there will be more Michele Larsson classes.
Beth Posa
Michele brings her years of expertise to this wonderful class! She truly is "the teacher". Would love to see more of her classes on Pilates Anytime.
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin