Eve Gentry Inspired Mat<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 715

Eve Gentry Inspired Mat
Michele Larsson
Class 715

Watch this Class
5 people like this.
Wonderful to hear Michele's beautiful images this morning! Such ease with effort and her classes always make me feel so refreshed! I loved the prep for getting into teaser. Thanks PA for having and sharing her with us!! Love, love, love her!
Sharon O
5 people like this.
Thank you Michele! Eve Gentry's input in the Pilates world is such a contribution for " every body" to connect with each fundamental move as they build and prepare for the stronger practice. Thank you for teaching through PA--I'm so grateful to be Core Dynamics trained! Hope to have more from you Michele!
2 people like this.
One word. Profound.
1 person likes this.
Thank you Michele! Thank you Pilates Anytime! Michele, the Pilates world is a better place with you in it!
beautiful class with great cues and imagery and allowing the body to find its own balance with stability and mobility... loved that there wasnt much chat about muscles and core... more about ease and effortlessness, balance and harmony... would love to see more classes by Michele... thanks
2 people like this.
Thanks Michele ,loved the subtle links between moves allowing the body to naturally flow. Look forward to more,
Jill Cooper
What a pleasant surprise to go on this site and find Michele Larsson! Thank you Pilates Anytime for inviting her!
It is so wonderful to see you again Michele! Great class as always!
Anna Hartman
Love Michelle's classes! Such attention to detail with curing without being over wordy!
Candace
A beautiful class....Thank you..
RT
Such an amazing teacher! Thank you PA!
1-10 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin