Eve Gentry Inspired Mat<br>Michele Larsson<br>Class 715

Eve Gentry Inspired Mat
Michele Larsson
Class 715

Watch this Class
i love that she makes me laugh whilst participating a fabulous teacher thanks so much
Excellent sequence. Intelligent cueing. Calm and precise with great preparatory lead-ups.
Hi. I was on vacation and for a a couple of months i did not open my PA's account. Yesterday I started to watch video but the audio quality is really bad. I switched from auto-detect to low, to medium, anything. Checked my pc but nothing...i can hear one word yes and three words no.
Help me sombody?
Thank you.
Paola ~ Sorry to hear that you are having problems. We have not changed anything at our end. I have sent you an email directly and will work with you to solve the problem. If you ever need help please email us at contact@PilatesAnytime.com
1 person likes this.
Many exercises I know from what my mentor taught me, as she learnt them from michele, and by doing this class I have leant them all in a new and deeper way. Brilliant.
1 person likes this.
a very accessible class for beginning students or for older bodies.
Thank you for having Michelle on your site!
it doesnt play past 22 seconds.....
Wow! Loved this so much - my neck feels incredible and my body is buzzing :) So great, thank you.
i love this kind of teaching and this class, but i'm italian and i have some problem to understand completely the explanations of the exercises. So.. i ask you if you can do it about the exercise ground supine where you have to move the toes back and forth. i think i don't understand the meaning..( at about 15.35 minutes of the video). I don't know if i can ask you that ... but i anyway thank you very much ! :)
Thank you for giving me so many "A-ha" moments during this lovely mat class! Your guided imagery and cues are pretty awesome!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin