Cadillac Spiral Patterns<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Class 723

Cadillac Spiral Patterns
Rebekah Rotstein
Class 723

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Rebekah you have the most unique classes - I love the different movements and twists that you demonstrate throughout your workouts. Thank you for the great class - I have already looked at this twice!!
Thanks Rebekah for your wonderful opening stretches and really loved the hip work standing at the end! Great use of other modalities with the cadi! Always wonderful to see challenging movement for those with osteo.
Nice Look forward to trying some of these out! thanks for the clear concise cuing.
one word !
FUN, FUN, FUN!
love this class, just want to do it again and again ...
YEAH! What an inspiring class. I'm suffering from new mom imbalances :) so all of the spirals just awakened my spine and brought my mojo back! Thank you
1 person likes this.
Whoa what a great class!!!!! As always so informative. Gotta say sometimes the view out the window is so amazing its hard to stay focused! Dont know how you guys do it...
Love it! Great cueing. Short, sweet and to the point.
Thanks for a great session!
1 person likes this.
So totally wonderful. My shoulders and SI Joint are buzzing with healthy new cells. Fantastic new movement to share with my clients too.
Loved it!
Great class Rebekah. I shall be sharing some of these movements with my clients as well!! Thank you! :)
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin