Mat Rotational Patterning<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 725

Mat Rotational Patterning
Kathy Corey
Class 725

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
This is a great class with all the rotation. Perfect example of how to use a tool for feedback. And it was fun.
Elsabe D
2 people like this.
Amazing class! Thank you so much for such good input into our lives! I just love Pilates Anytime!
Outstanding class! Loved the different uses of the magic circle.Thank You!
I cannot watch any classes today... :(
Stephanie ~ I am sorry that you are having technical problems. I am sending you an email with some suggestions of possible solutions.
1 person likes this.
Great rotational class, new variations with Magic Circle. Also very glad that Kristi was close to the camera so I could see positions more clearly at a different angle from Kathy.
I have osteopenia and am always looking for classes (I of course love Rebekah's classes) that are beneficial to me. This class, with some modification to the flexion movements, is excellent. A great variety of resistance movements in the hips and shoulders - just what I need. Thank you.
Fabulous! I think I am 2 inches taller! Loved all the stretches. Thank you so much.
Lovely class Kathy how refreshing to see the many applications of the Magic Circle can't wait to teach this class , inspirational
Didn't like because you can't see the postures. The instructor is too far away and she doesn't always completely explain the positions.
11-20 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin