Quick Reformer Flow<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 731

Quick Reformer Flow
Georgia Burns
Class 731

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
That was awesome Georgia. I really enjoyed the flow and some nice stretches added that really help open up the shoulders. Only tiny thing for me was while supine on long box and reaching up and over & curling up it went a bit fast. I was trying to get my placement and keep up. It wasnt clear where the head was supposed to be. Next time I will watch it thru first and check the correct alignment.. But great fun workout!! Thanks.
1 person likes this.
Yep, definitely need to watch this first, as there's not enough cuing to do it without watching the monitor every second. Fun variations though.
1 person likes this.
awesome variations that bring new awareness into familiar movements! Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Thanks Georgia enjoyed your reformer workout - the subtlties on eves lunge and mermaid were really nice!! I am always looking for a new twist to incorporate into an exercise - and these I will use!!
1 person likes this.
i like your wokout!!!!! great variations!!!!! thank you geogia.
Nice variations on a theme. Enjoyed having a short 30-minute routine yet lots of full-body movement.
Thanks everyone!This was the first one and I was so nervous and moving a million miles an hour.
Really enjoyed this class. Thanks
Pele
Liked the variations packed into the 30 min, but the instructor needs to be more clear with the cuing. Head positions in long box arm series are one of the areas that needed clarity. I realize we can watch the video before doing it but why not be crystal clear the first time around.
3 people like this.
I really liked the cueing and was able to follow well. Hope she comes back and would love to see something longer and harder. :)
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin