Quick Reformer Flow<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 731

Quick Reformer Flow
Georgia Burns
Class 731

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Great Class! I loved it and feel so good now!
thanks everyone! I LOVE your feedback. I'm already planning another class for you xo
Katherine De la Rosa
thank you for the new flow and new ideas. I incorporated a few of the new "moves" into my classes and the clients loved it.
Thank you Katherine! I LOVE taking two classical exercises and creating something new. So glad you found something that works for you.
Sacha T
1 person likes this.
Love all your classes! I always learn something new, and excellent cueing!
1 person likes this.
Now my low back feels right! Thank you - perfect session when time is tight & so is your back. This one's going in the playlist
This was a fantastic session! I am just returning after having a baby and this was just right after remastering some of the basics with a couple of weeks of easier classes. Love the :30 to fit in during nap time! I especially loved the variations on Eve's lunge!
Thank you so much! MM I always have new moms in mind when creating a 30 min class. As a labour doula I see how much movement helps before, during and after your baby is born. xo
1 person likes this.
Amen....found my go to session....30 minutes set me right for the day. My spine was happy...my abs were happy...heck - my whole body was happy and energized! Thank you
Loved the jumping lunge into long stretch
11-20 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin