Creative and Energetic Mat<br>Georgia Burns<br>Class 733

Creative and Energetic Mat
Georgia Burns
Class 733

Watch this Class
CJ
1 person likes this.
Georgia Burns, hello from Canada. Wonderful class, enjoyed it very much. great cues, good instruction easy to follow. thanks for sharing it with us. blanche.
Awesome Class Georgia :) Thank You
Really loved using the props and great cuing & visuals
1 person likes this.
Loved your class! So much fun using theraband and roller in creative ways.Loved your pace!! Great teacher. This is being added to one of my favorite classes!
1 person likes this.
Thank you Georgia for this nice class!! and also wanted to extend belated congrats on the Pilates Competition! Hope to see a reformer workout from you!
Pele
1 person likes this.
Liked the instructor's energy and cueing and the idea of using many props. I'd call this more pilates inspired or pilates style workout as I didn't see very many trad. pilates exercises. Didn't care for the standing work too much, but that's just me. Overall, a nice change though.
Cathy M
1 person likes this.
Great class, really like the starting exercises on the roller and the challenge of balancing. Lots of verbal cues made it easy to follow without having to watch.
Thank you so much for sharing this hour with me! It was such a great experience. I learned so much.
1 person likes this.
Good verbal cueing! And I really enjoyed the uplifting attitude of this instructor. Georgia, I hope you will come back to PA for more classes. What a challenge to the balance! I admit to fighting to stay on my reformer many times! I will have to repeat this one a few times to get it right! Thanks Georgia.
1 person likes this.
I meant on my roller... oops.. Maybe I fell off and hit my head 2? ha
1 person likes this.
Nice session...would have loved to actually use the band more instead of "imagining" the band. Especially loved the scissoring t.top legs on roller and the snake / side twist variation @ end. Thank you
1-10 of 31

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin