Arm Chair Exercises<br>Julian Littleford<br>Tutorial 735

Arm Chair Exercises
Julian Littleford
Tutorial 735

Watch this Tutorial
2 people like this.
I have long wanted this peice of equip for my studio but its so hard to find just the Arm chair alone. I think it;s a wonderful addition to any studio & Jullian you should such a wonderful progression of exercises , I am sure there are many more! If anyone knows where to purcase even an older model..please let me know!! Julian its wonderful to see you back on PA!
2 people like this.
Thank you Julian! I have an old Arm Chair that I bought used from Siri Galliano years ago and I use it all the time too, every day about. Loved seeing your examples and smiled knowing that I use many of those too! For anyone wondering..."should I get an Arm Chair?".....my answer is YES, find one somehow and you'll fall in love with this! Seniors love it, pregnant gals love it (I just filmed a short segment too with a few exercises for my client), it's the perfect apparatus to teach many Reformer pieces on a stable surface. I could go on and on......it's fantastic!
Thanks again Julian...can't wait to see more!
Amy, you're the sweetest! Bet you wouldnt part with your Arm Chair huh?? If you hear of one for sale though for sure please let me know. Hope Julian will come back and do a longer version of Arm Chair! Or maybe Miss Amy will do one!!
I know this looks easy, but if Julian is doing this it is definitely a challenge!!
I just love the way you teach! So glad you are back and feeling well! Keep them coming!
Julian is my mentor, and I've had the benefit of spending several hours with him taking me through his arm chair work. Although I thought my shoulders might actually burst into flames (it redefines feel the burn, you might say), my shoulders felt more open than they have in a long time. Stay tuned for Julian's arm chair training manual - it's coming out soon! And yes, Dianne, it is definitely a challenge!
Mariska how fortunate you are to have Julian as a mentor!! Looking forward to the arm chair manual..Will you provide a link once its available? Also I am still in the market for the arm chair if you know of a place I may purchase one? You may email me with info .
Thank you, J
Hi Jamie - Apparently, Balanced Body has a small number of chairs in stock since they're shipping some to Pilates on Tour, and I have one on order from them. (Julian is doing an Arm Chair workshop at some of the POTs this year). BBody had stopped manufacturing them in order to focus on the Avalon series, but I believe they're going to start carrying them again in the fall.
Awesome.. thank you for letting me know.. I did look on BB and figured I could prob just buy the chair portion to the Avalon. I am going to try my best to get to the POT this year!
I had the pleasure of having a private session with Julian just a few weeks ago and used this piece and it was awesome! We focused on my shoulder girdle and I have never felt my muscles like that before and the pecs stretched like never before in my life!! I have looked at balanced body and see tey have the Avalon chair. I have tried a bit of the Avalon chair. Can anyone say what the difference is between these two other than the obvious spring placements? Are there pros and cons to these two chairs? Has balanced body said they have this chair still in stock??
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin