Strong and Playful Mat<br>Michael King<br>Class 768

Strong and Playful Mat
Michael King
Class 768

Watch this Class
Jeanne Long
Loved this very thorough class. How graceful and intense and flowing!! It was everything!! Namaste
Michael L
Great class! The side kick / lift the circle series didn't quite happen. Suggestions? Thanks so much.
Michael Lang, do you mean the video didn't play or you had trouble doing the exercise?
Michael, as always, your classes are not only a physical experience but an emotional one as well. Thank you for creating such a wonderful class. And may I also say, you look amazing!
I really enjoyed this class. It was relaxing yet challenging at the same time! the music was a nice touch too. It was college modern dance class meets pilates meets qi gong or something like that. :)
The video was cut short and repeated itself from the beginning 38 mins into the video. I was really enjoying it until that happened. Didn't get to finish the workout.
Aria~ I am sorry that you had this technical difficulty. The video played through fine for me just now. I would recommend watching it in AUTO-DETECT, which will allow you to fast-forward to the point where the video restarted for you. Please email contact@pilatesanytime.com if you continue having trouble.
Paola Maruca
ouchhhhh in a very good way :)
So wonderful, dreamy voice and inspirational , tough workout , thankyou.
1 person likes this.
Michael, great class! But why are you wearing over sized, loose pants? All female teachers wear really tight pants so the students can see teacher pelvis. C'mon man, you speak with British(?) accent, you should bring some refreshing European perspective here!
21-30 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin