BOSU® Mat Challenge<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 778

BOSU® Mat Challenge
Erika Quest
Class 778

Watch this Class
Lauren P
7 people like this.
Yes I definitely got the workout I came for. That was wonderful - short, sweet, intense, fabulous cues....thank you!
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much Lauren! This is my first class on Pilates Anytime, so I very much appreciate you viewing and responding.
2 people like this.
Erika has such a natural gift for cueing and her energy is inspiring. She has created such an innovative program. Please- lets have more Erika!
3 people like this.
Loved the pacing along with the outstanding cues. A terrific workout. Thank you! Hope you will return for more classes.
Erika Quest
Thank you Sue and Sherry! Your replies warm my heart and I'm thrilled you enjoyed. Another 30 minute BOSU class as well as a 45 minute reformer are coming in the near future! I'm honored to be a part of this amazing community!
So much fun and such HARD work!! We were sweating our butts off and trying to look graceful at the same time! Thank you Erika, wonderful class, spectacular teacher
Love the Bosu!
2 people like this.
Thank you Erika for a great workout. Happy to hear there is more to come !
Erika Quest
Thank you Brigitte for participating and to both you and Shulamit for your lovely comments. It was so much fun shooting these sessions and your feedback is important and helps us teach sessions that are relevant and enjoyable!
6 people like this.
This exactly what I needed today. I love the BOSU...would love to see more classes using this dynamic prop. Thanks for a great workout!!
1-10 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin