BOSU® Mat Challenge<br>Erika Quest<br>Class 778

BOSU® Mat Challenge
Erika Quest
Class 778

Watch this Class
Erika Quest
Ana Margarida Cordeiro Ferrao I'm SO glad! AND, you watched the very first BOSU class I filmed at Pilates Anytime. Much love and thank you, Erika
1 person likes this.
Brilliant  class. 
Erika Quest
1 person likes this.
Therese Thank you Therese! I love it that this was my first class I filmed on PA and it's still getting watched to this day! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
Great class! Have always been curious about this piece of kit. I think I will buy one now. Def cheaper than buying a Pilates Arc and in lots of ways more versatile . Loved the energy and all the positivity in your teaching. 
Erika Quest
Maureen YAY, thanks so much for taking class with me Maureen. I agree the BOSU is super versatile. I use it all the time! Much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
I'm super glad I found this oldy but goody of a class.  Since I've had to bring my Pilates studio into the Zoom setting I've introduced my clients to the BOSU more and more.  I actually now  have one class a week dedicated to the BOSU and my clients have purchased their own BOSUS!  Thank you for the safety cues.  
Erika Quest
Catherine Oh my gosh! My original workout from 2012, Catherine. SO awesome and the BOSU AND this workout stand the test of time. Thanks for the feedback and much love, Erika
1 person likes this.
FANTASTIC - THANKS
Erika Quest
Paula Hey Paula! You're so welcome. One of my very first classes I taught on PA back in the day and I love that it still gets a workout. Much love, Erika
Diane Duvall
Awesome, challenging class!  I cannot wait to use some of these variations on the BOSU with some of my clients.  Thank you!  Would love to see even more classes with this amazing piece of equipment.
61-70 of 74

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin