Gentle Prenatal Cadillac<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 782

Gentle Prenatal Cadillac
Amy Havens
Class 782

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Love the class, thank you Amy. I have a few clients who are pregnant and this helps me with some new ideas for them. :o)
Hi Leslie......great, hope this class does give you some ideas for your gals. Aliza (my client in the video--and she teaches for me---) really loved this session. She gave me great feedback, said it was "just right". And yes, this class could also give you some creative motivation too. Thanks for watching!
1 person likes this.
I'm 33 weeks now, and can't emphasize enough how important Pilates has been through my pregnancy thus far. As my body changes, my proprioception doesn't always keep up, so Amy's gentle but challenging approach and tactile cues keep me physically as well as mentally centered!
Amy and Aliza: that was fun watching! This is a great session..even for the non-expectant client!
Agreed, great for anyone, wonderful cues as always. Amy never disappoints.
Thank you so much Kerry!
The session stops at 44:18 in each ,(HD, medium and low). :( Would love to see the last few minutes.

Great session Amy.
Jodie ~ This class is only 44:19 minutes long. The 50 is there more as a guideline for how long the class is than how long it is precisely. I shall change it to 45 minutes, however, as it does seem a bit misleading.
Jodie~ Actually we only have the option to set it at either 40 or 50 minutes so since this is over 40 minutes Kristi must have decided that 50 minutes was the better option.
1 person likes this.
This class is wonderful always looking for some variations on making my pregnant clients feel good and opened up! Can't wait to try it with them! Thanks Amy, I love your cueing.
1-10 of 16

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin